Junior Back-End Developer Opportunity
We are looking for an enthusiastic junior PHP developer to join our professional team. Highly motivated applicants without experience may still apply. To know the job responsibilities and requirements keep reading.
- Plan, develop and debug PHP based web interfaces;
- Understand emerging web technologies;
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules;
- Integrate user-facing elements developed by front-end developers;
- Collaborate with the teams, work on collective projects.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Basic knowledge of algorithms;
- Deep knowledge of higher mathematics
- Basic understanding of object-oriented programming;
- Knowledge of PHP web frameworks (such as Laravel, Yii, etc depending on your technology stack);
- Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git;
- Candidate should be a quick learner with strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application;
- Technical level of English.
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit their CV to email@example.com