Mid-Senior Sales Manager Opportunity
STDev is looking for an experienced, motivated and results-driven Sales Manager to direct and oversee the company's sales policies, objectives and initiatives. The Sales Manager should set short- and long-term sales strategies and evaluate effectiveness of current sales programs, recommend product or service enhancements to improve customer satisfaction and sales potential.
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programs;
- Sell to existing and potential direct accounts, participate in closing;
- Cold-call in order to create interest in products and services, generate new business leads and arrange meetings;
- Prepare and deliver customer presentations and demonstrations of the software;
- Network with existing customers in order to maintain links and promote additional products and upgrades;
- Continually develop knowledge of the business climate, applications and competition for his/her defined geography and accounts;
- Respond to tender documents, write proposals, reports and supporting literature;
- Collaborate with project managers and other teams to ensure customer satisfaction.
- BA in Marketing, Communications or related field;
- 2+ years Sales experience;
- Familiarity with IT;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- Self-motivation and a competitive, results-driven attitude;
- Excellent command of English;
- Good team player.
This area of work is open to all graduates, but a degree or diploma in one of the following subjects may be particularly useful: business information systems/technology, business management, computer science/software engineering/computer engineering, mathematics, physics. Any sales experience may therefore be helpful, including working in a call center or telemarketing role, where sales skills and the ability to meet targets are illustrated.