Senior .Net Developer Opportunity
STDev has an opening for a Senior .Net developer responsible for building .Net applications using broad range of .Net Technologies. Your primary responsibility will be to design, develop, coding, Unit testing and assist in supporting the delivery of challenging technical solutions. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
1. Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
2. Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
3. Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
4. Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
5. Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
1. Strong knowledge of .NET web framework
2. Proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of their ecosystems
3. Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
4. Skill for writing reusable libraries
5. Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
6. Knowledge of concurrency patterns
7. Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server
8. Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
9. Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
10. Experience creating database schemes that represent and support business processes
11. Creation and maintenance of system, functional and reference documentation.
12. Analytical and problem-solving skills, technical writing skills, effective communication skills, multi-tasking and time-management skills, organization skills, and interpersonal skills, calm under pressure.
13. Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
14. Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial)