UI/ UX Designer Opportunity
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with project managers and developers;
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps;
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets;
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields;
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like;
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables);
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders;
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback;
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images.
- An online portfolio (please include links or examples in job application)
- 2+ years of experience of working in a technical environment;
- Educational background in Fine Arts, IT or other related fields;
- Fluency in Adobe products (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign);
- A self-starter and self-motivated person to perform multiple tasks under minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of English;
- Flexibility in style;
- Good time management skills;
- Open to feedbacks;
- Up-to-date with the latest UI/UX trends, techniques, and technologies;
- Basic knowledge of native mobile apps User Interface structure;
- Knowledge of Web, Android, iOS platforms design guidelines is a plus․
Ready to impress us with your great design? If yes, send your CV to email@example.com.