HR Assistant Opportunity
STDev is looking for an HR assistant to handle a variety of personnel related administrative duties. HR assistant will ensure smooth communication and prompt resolution of all queries. He/She will also support our daily HR activities and assist in coordinating HR policies, processes and relevant documents.
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties;
- Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources executives;
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies);
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities;
- Communicate with partner companies when necessary;
- Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews;
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees;
- Participate in recruitment process and keep databases updated.
- BS degree in Human Resources or related field;
- Experience as an HR assistant, or relevant human resources/ administrative position is a plus.;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Strong communications skills;
- Good command of English;
- Good team player.
If this role sounds like you and you want to work in a dynamic and fun atmosphere, send your CV to [email protected]
What we can offer you:
Premium medical insurance package for all our employees.
50% coverage of annual membership package in 2+ big sport complexes.
Workplace-hosted events, seminars, workshops and training, online learning.
PAID TIME OFF
100% guarantee of work-life balance. Flexible days off and paid sick leave days.
Having fun together is always enjoyable. Events and games - all over the year.
SNACKS AND COFFEE
Organic coffee and tea, fruit, pastries and sweets to color your day and boost your energy.