We’re recognized as aTop California Mobile App Development Company
We are looking for an iOS developer who is passionate about pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features;
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance;
- Discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency;
- Maintain project, drafts, files, codes and scripts in an organized manner that allows other team members to make edits/suggestions/changes;
- Continuously learn about new programming languages, operating system updates, and other information that will affect the functions of applications in development.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or in a related field;
- 2+ years experience in iOS development;
- Knowledge of Swift or desire to learn it;
- Experience with and understanding of the OOP;
- Experience working with iOS frameworks;
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs (CocoaPods, Carthage, Swift Package Manager);
- Experience with Git, Subversion or other version control;
- Solid understanding of the REST and/or SOAP API;
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle;
- Keen eye on details.
Premium medical insurance package for all our employees.
50% coverage of annual membership package in 2+ big sport complexes.
Workplace-hosted events, seminars, workshops and training, online learning.
100% guarantee of work-life balance. Flexible days off and paid sick leave days.
Having fun together is always enjoyable. Events and games - all over the year.
Organic coffee and tea, fruit, pastries and sweets to color your day and boost your energy.