Does this sound like you?
- You have passion for technology.
- Self-starter and go-getter. An attitude and aptitude to be successful. High-reaching and unstoppable.
- Inquisitive by nature. Compelled to learn as much as possible.
- Proactive in nature, with the ability to meet strict deadlines and manage time efficiently.
- Out-of-the-box thinker. Turns problems into solutions, ideas into action, plans into results.
- Puzzle solver. Sees obstacles as opportunities. Uses logic, creativity, and judgment to navigate and unravel challenges.
Well, then You might be just the right person for this opportunity.
THINGS YOU'LL DO:
-Work with our world-class developers and engineers on project-based assignments to gain experience and knowledge about JS core and it’s frameworks.
-Network with company leaders and brightest minds who will guide and support you as you enhance your skills.
-Gain real-world experience with today's leading technologies in programming and web development.
WHAT YOU NEED:
-BA/ MA degree holders or spring 2019 graduates in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics or equivalent area of study;
-Knowledge of English;
-Excellent communication and collaboration skills;
-Critical thinking and an analytical mindset.
BONUS POINTS FOR THESE: Preferred Qualifications
-Familiarity with React, Node.js, and Angular.
-Understanding of server, database, and storage technologies.
-Knowledge of Linux and/or Windows based operating systems.