Project Manager (PM) Opportunity
STDev is looking for a highly professional and productive IT Project Manager to join its team and contribute to the team's further success. The individual will be responsible for leading & driving IT projects through the development cycle and working directly with clients.
- Take projects from the original concept through final implementation and interface;
- Develop project plans and goals, identify resources needed;
- Develop schedules and methods for measuring results;
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress;
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques;
- Assemble and coordinate project team members; assign individual responsibilities;
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders;
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope;
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation;
- Participate in recruitment and orientation of new IT staff;
- Conduct regular team meetings and provide timely status reports to all stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, information technology,management, business administration or a related field;
- Proven working experience as a project manager or product owner in the information technology sector;
- Exceptional organizational and presentation skills,
- Strong communication skills in English both verbal and written;
- Analytical, critical thinking, and problem solving skills;
- Decision-making and leadership skills;
- Familiarity with programming languages is a plus.
To apply for the position send your CV to [email protected] Don't forget to indicate the position tittle in the subject line.