Position: QA Team Lead
Salary: Highly competitive
Location: Yerevan, Armenia
Work type: Full Time
Required Education: None
Languages: English, Armenian
Contract Duration: Long Term
STDev is seeking a highly motivated and professional QA Team Lead, who will assist our QA engineers through careful planning in manual and automation tests. You will lead projects, prepare and execute tests as well as manage all aspects of the software testing, including plans, schedule, and tools.
- -Establishing QA processes and procedures;
- -Coordinating the day-to-day activities of QA team members;
- -Assigning various tasks to the engineers as per the strength of the individual;
- -Managing testing schedules, ensuring that the QA team meets expectations and deadlines;
- -Setting Quality standards for the teams in various new testing technologies in the industry;
- -Motivating your team to improve efficiency;
- -Ensuring that the several testing and validation processes are improved continuously;
- -Conducting calls with our foreign partners;
- -Participating in new employees’ hiring process;
- -Conducting employee training and evaluation.
- -BS/MS degree in Engineering or a related subject;
- -3+ years of experience in software quality assurance, end to end, functional, and regression testing, etc;
- -Experience in Test Automation across different platforms such as API, Web and Mobile applications;
- -Team management experience will be considered an advantage;
- -Experience in development, deployment, and enforcement of quality assurance procedures and standards in software testing;
- -Ability to analyze the new requirements for new and maintenance projects to provide accurate QA estimations;
- -Experience in all phases of Software development life cycle;
- -Excellent knowledge of Internet/Web technologies;
- -Hands-on experience with Agile/Scrum & Waterfall process environments;
- -Excellent communication/presentation skills both in Armenian and English;
- -Strong organizational skills, including the ability to respond quickly in a fast-paced environment;
- -Able to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously in order to meet deadlines.
If you are a perfect match for this role, you should definitely apply for this job!
Application Deadline: 11-20-2019