We’re recognized as aTop California Mobile App Development Company
We are looking for Senior PHP developer to join our professional team. To know the job responsibilities and requirements keep reading.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject;
- 3+ years of professional experience in PHP;
- Good knowledge of algorithms;
- Version control system deep understanding (GIT, SVN);
- Deep knowledge of higher mathematics;
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming;
- Expertise in PHP web frameworks (such as Laravel, Yii, etc depending on your technology stack);
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Technical level of English.
Premium medical insurance package for all our employees.
50% coverage of annual membership package in 2+ big sport complexes.
Workplace-hosted events, seminars, workshops and training, online learning.
100% guarantee of work-life balance. Flexible days off and paid sick leave days.
Having fun together is always enjoyable. Events and games - all over the year.
Organic coffee and tea, fruit, pastries and sweets to color your day and boost your energy.